Pages

Monday, 12 August 2013

Razer Blade Pro
The Razer Blade and Razer Blade Pro has been getting its well-deserved recognition awards from the tech community. It is the only truly portable gaming laptop clad in a sleek aluminium shell and packed with the latest 4th generation Intel Core processors, next generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics, and a faster solid state drive. Expect some serious performance that can take on the most intensive games and applications with ease. Both the Razer Blade and Razer Blade Pro is available in three storage capacity, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB solid state hard drive to suit every gamer out there.
Razer Blade
Well my old Dell Latitude 520 has a dead battery so I have to plug it in to use, there goes the portability!
Let me know if you have any experience with the Razer Blade or Pro, may help me make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment