Pages

Friday, 17 July 2015

Travel made Perfect ...

Where do you want to go?


Do you know what Costco or the Sam's Club are, they are bulk buying businesses that you can become a member of to get things a whole lot cheaper. I know that they are popular in North America and I have two Costco stores near me.

What do people in other countries have that compare, well I do not know but I am glad that you asked.

You see I just became a member of HOPROCKET during the prelaunch that is on right now. For doing this they gave me 30 of these:
 come see inside
They are $200.00 USD each, that is $6000.00 I have to give away before the end of August 2015. They can only be used at the HOPROCKET store and you do not even have to be a member, because you are my GUEST!
To get the pass fill out the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment